LEGALIO lawyers have represented international clients in litigation before Polish courts and in arbitration proceedings. Our Dispute Resolution practice covers, in particular, disputes related to the business activities of our clients and proceedings before administrative courts.
We particularly focus on:
- pre-trial advice: claim analysis, trial options analysis, litigation strategy,
- analysis of potential or pending claim and associated risks,
- legal steps to prevent trial-related risks,
- drafting petitions for precautionary measures and assistance in related proceedings,
- preliminary relief and injunctions,
- legal representation before state courts of all instances and arbitration courts, legal representation in proceedings before administrative courts, legal representation in enforcement proceedings.